Sunday, April 4, 2010

UHURU DESIGN




Funny how some things are meant to be. Jason Horvath was a climbing friend from high school. Somehow, we met again ten years later in NYC, as roommates and I helped him with his climbing clothing company, KHADEJHA. After parting ways with KHADEJHA, Jason put his efforts into UHURU DESIGN, making custom furniture with reclaimed materials and I ventured off, eventually landing here in California. Last week, I was meeting with Gensler and Associates in SF and in their presentation, they showed some UHURU designs for inspiration on a project I'm involved with. UHURU making it's way back to me via Gensler... of course... how so many things in life are interconnected. Awesome to so UHURU's continued recognition on their continued success and innovation. www.uhurudesign.com